Thursday, October 21, 2010

A Little More 'Touch Me' Could Lead to Eighteen Years of 'Please Lord, Kill Me.'



If you want to see an easy way to get into my pants, click this.


^^^^^^^
CLICK IT! ...because you know you want to.... John. ;) -nudge, nudge-
lawl

.just a thought. 



So... today kind of sucked.

Woke up hot as hell.
Went right outside.
Sat right in front of the door.

And just breathed.

It was nice being somewhat cold.
The friggin air conditioner can kiss my b u t t.

Anyway,
Talked to an old friend.. well, not so much as old, but more like at a point was "unwanted". Lawl
But, we've made plans for me to call him tonight and to possibly hang out with him in the next few weeks.


He wants to jump my bones.
That's it.
Ugh.



Still, the thought of just running out with some guy and having as much fun as possible is super appealing.
But one the downside, I've always been pretty picky.
I'd rather have new lip piercings than some loser biting at my neck and expecting me to drop my pants.
Or art supplies.
Lawl.


But afterwards, I came in, got some water and started in on the laundry.
The family had a spat and I tried to stay out of it as much as possible.
Which is hard when you're the one doing most of the work and you have on parent saying "Oh, Krissy's so friggin incredible! Our son doesn't do that!"
And then you sit there and feel like the other wants to tear your throat out and use it as her new hat.
It's actually a VERY horrible feeling.


But, after it quieted down, I went into the bathroom, changed into my bikini, went outside, turned on the water hose, laid down in the baby pool and SOAKED myself in water.

Let me tell you.
It's better than sex.
I'll let you figure that one out.


Highlight of my day fershure.


Hopefully this certain, dark and handsome man comes over tomorrow. I miss him and it's been awhile since I've seen him.


I see people that look like him all the time though.
Like today and yesterday.
:/


Anyway, we got this air unit sticking tackily out of our window. So.. for the time being, it's chilly.
We're having a family slumber party in the livingroom tonight.
Minus, Timmie.
Apparently, he's too cool for us.
Lawl


...He opened the door for me, and made a point of it being all gentlemenly. 
Made me feel special.
But that's just because I have a mad crush on him.
..And he totally knows it.



That would be it.. but I still have a few more hours of me being awake.. so I thought I would kill some time with this. :]


Oh!
I MIGHT go to Corpus with meh mummy if my sancho doesn't come over tomorrow.
I miss her.
Loads. :)



And I discovered a new band today.
I like em a lot.
<3

And Chad Wolf is probably the 3rd sexiest man in the universe.
Let's just say I would have his babies.
All 3094570812854093450947593270834.6 of them.
That is all.
:)





Mmmmm... Excuse me Carolina Liar, but I've already found what I'm looking for. And his name is, Chad. ;)


Say "no" to this face! YOU CAN'T! :D :D :O






Man... I think I just got pregnant by just LOOKING at him. :3
Niiiiice.



2 comments:

  1. totally clicked the link b4 reading what u put below it lol. not to fond of the running away with some guy but hey, its ur life, all i can do is watch and help where i can =D love u girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lawllawlawlawlalw

    That it too good. XD
    <3 ya toooooo!! :3

    ReplyDelete